Non-intrinsically safe input:
- Connection to alarm central with voltage U≤27V.
- Control panels typically compare the following response levels:
- alarm - R>13kΩ or R<200Ω,
- supervision (standby) - 4,5kΩ < R < 6,8kΩ.
Intrinsically safe output:
- Smoke or fire sensor connection.
- Separator supplied from the input.
- Explosion-proof construction designation:
- Input and output circuits galvanically separated from each other.
- 1 or 2 channels in one rail housing.
- More information in: DATASHEET (download).