Making of RS232-RJ11 cable
1) For new devices (Symulator-R, POT-S2, series S2E)
- Program is in 32-bit version
- Program operates on Windows XP SP3/Vista/7/8/10. It does not work on Windows XP SP2 and all previous versions.
- For proper operation .NET Framework is required in minimum 4.0. version (Client Profile for XP) suitable links are:
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- For proper communication with Labor-Aster dvices via USB port following labor.inf driver is required: labor.zip.
- Program is designed for communication only with Labor-Aster devices.
- Check if required Framework patch is installed. If not, download it from Microsoft webpage.
- Download and install program Labor Programmer: Labor Programmer.zip.
- Connect device to USB port and install the driver by following this manual: instrukcja.
2) For other older devices
It is necessary to learn about software installation: instrukcja.pdf
P-LVDT transducer works with VsSETUP only. Other devices can work with AsSETUP (max 8 parameters) or VsSETUP (max 100 parameters). You have to choose AsSETUP.zip or VsSETUP.zip and extract it into a separate folder.
For every device the correct configuration data (.set) must be copied into previous made folder (Note: unpack the file first):