Intrinsically safe inputs:
- Proximity sensor, NAMUR standard, closing non-potential contact, transistor switch NPN, PNP OC, current or voltage signals, pressure switch after agreement.
- Auxiliary voltage supply.
- Frequency range 0...1kHz.
Non-intrinsically safe outputs:
- Relay or opto-relay contacts with one common terminal.
- Switcher-selected phase of output relays activation.
- Explosion proof designation:
- Input, output and power supply circuits mutually galvanically separated. Outputs have common terminal.
- 1 or 2 channels in one rail housing.
- More information in: DATASHEET (download).