Intrinsically safe inputs:
- Proximity sensor, NAMUR standard, closing non-potential contact, transistor switch NPN, PNP OC, current or voltage signals, pressure switch after agreement.
- Auxiliary voltage supply 8.2 VDC.
Non-intrinsically safe outputs:
- Relay or opto-relay contacts.
- Alarm indication of shorted- or opened-circuit in the input line.
- Switcher-selected phase of output relays.
- Explosion-proof construction designation:
- II 3G Ex ec II T4 - can be installed in zone 2, only in optorelay version.
- Input, output and power supply circuits galvanically separated from each other.
- 2 channels in one rail housing.
- More information in: